After over thirteen years publishing on the web (and one book in print), Scene Point Blank has taken to the airwaves and released a podcast! It's hosted by our friend and contributor BJ Rochinich and available right now.
You can listen online here, and subscribe to it on iTunes and other podcast tools by simply searching "Scene Point Blank". Be sure to let us know what you think! Show notes are below.
Welcome to Episode 1 of the Scene Point Blank Podcast
First up, the links to SPB articles covered in this episode:
• Justin Pearson’s The Right Answers to the Wrong Questions:
• Interview with Alex Hughes:
• Interview with Amenra
• Interview with TJ of Inter Arma
• The Greatest Story Ever Told
• 12” Pressing of Cortez’s 2005 Record, ‘Initial’
Music featured in this episode:
• Blistered (6131 Records) - Lust for Vengeance
• Venomspitter (Coin-toss Records) - Monument
Boilerman(86’D Records)-The Factory
Thank you to the labels who contributed to this episode:
• 6131 Records (http://6131records.com/site)
• 86’d Records (http://www.86drec.com)
• Coin-toss Records (http://cointossrecords.limitedrun.com/categories/CoinTossRecords-releases-merch)
Scene Point Blank on:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/scenepointblank
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScenePointBlank/
Purchase a copy of “All Downhill From Here”, from Scene Point Blank, featuring interviews with figures ranging from the legendary (Ian Mackaye, Henry Rollins) through to the new blood (Frank Turner, Polar Bear Club) and everyone in between, it also features a collection of the most memorable album reviews in the zine's history (including PJ Harvey, Jimmy Cliff, Public Enemy and Sufjan Stevens). It can be purchased here: http://www.scenepointblank.com/book/
Thank you for listening and be sure to subscribe!
It's time for the next instalment in our third series of podcasts, this time featuring Beverly Crusher, Odd Morris ...
A new episode and a new season! Season 3 of the SPB podcast is now live and you can subscribe ...
Looking for the SPB logo? You can download it in a range of styles and colours here:
Click anywhere outside this dialog to close it, or press escape.