Canadian record label Profound Lore today announced the release date for the long awaited final album from UK black metal project Caïna. Finally seeing the light of day on August 2nd, Hands That Pluck marks the last record under the Caïna name from Andrew Curtis-Brignell. Stereogum are streaming a track here and you can hit the jump to check out the tracklisting.
The tracklist for Hands That Pluck is as follows:
1. Profane Inheritors
2. Murrain (vocals by Lord Imperial)
3. Hands That Pluck
4. The Sea Of Grief Has No Shores
5. Callus And Cicatrix (vocals by Rennie Resmini)
6. Somnium Ignis
8. I Know Thee Of Old (vocals by Chris Ross)
Included in the package is a second disc of re-recorded material, and their original counterparts:
1. Some People Die (re-interpretation of the song “Some People Fall” originally from the album “Some People Fall”)
2. Validity (re-interpretation of the song“The Validity Of Hate Within An Emotional Vacuum” originally from the album “Some People Fall”)
3. The Last Song (re-interpretation of the song “Permaneo Carmen” originally from the album “Mourner”)
4. To Funk The Night Up By Its Shit (re-interpretation of the song “To Pluck The Night Up By Its Skin” originally from the self-titled Caina EP)
5. Roses In The Snow (Nico cover)
6. Some People Fall
7. The Validity Of Hate Within An Emotional Vacuum
8. Permaneo Carmen
9. To Pluck The Night Up By Its Skin
The latest featured stream at Scene Point Blank comes from Sorespot. Titled Gifts of Consciousness, the record releases on April ...
No Age will be back with a new full-length on June 5. The new record is to be titled Goons ...
Looking for the SPB logo? You can download it in a range of styles and colours here:
Click anywhere outside this dialog to close it, or press escape.