1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2016? (In order 1-5)
- Chook Race - Around the House
- Suburban Homes - Are Bored
- City Yelps - Half Hour
- Gooch Palms - Introverted Extroverts
- Nots - Cosmetic
2. What band did you discover in 2016 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
Felt. I've been aware of Felt for some time but in 2016 the floodgates opened.. especially their '86/'87 period. It's everything I love about Lou Reed and the Orchids combined into single pieces of music.
3. How will you remember 2016? (In terms of music)
The year we finally made a full-length album. The writing process is pretty slow for me so being able to put 10 songs together and have it turn out so good is something I'm very proud of. And we're incredibly honored to have it come out on Slumberland.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2017?
Expect a "Frank Infatuation" 7in in April and another two songer sometime after that: Around the Arms b/w Theme From "UFO."
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2017?
Cozy's double LP Double Denim.