1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2016? (In order 1-5)
- Mean Jeans - Tight New Dimension
- Mikey Erg - Tentative Decisions
- Ramona - Sad Brunch
- Shallow Cuts - Empty Beach Town
- Choke the Pope - Emotional Material
2. What band did you discover in 2016 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
Choke the Pope: I had no idea who they were when Sean asked to join Dead Bars. I checked them out and I was like "Am I crazy, or are these songs amazing?" I might be crazy but I don't think I am in this instance. Also, Paul from CTP played drums on our last US tour when C.J. couldn't make it happen. So, out of any band in 2016, Choke the Pope had the biggest impact for sure.
3. How will you remember 2016? (In terms of music)
Some good times, and some sad times.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2017?
New album. Touring. Better dressed.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2017?
Iron Chic, After the fall, Charms
6. What would you like to see more of when it comes to music coverage websites (such as ours)?
Video interviews where free beer is given out to the artists.