Riverboat Gamblers/Drakulas (Mike Wiebe)
1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2018? (Preferably in order 1-5)
- Pusha T - Daytona
- Vince Staples - Fun
- Surfbort - Friendship Music
- Czarface/MF Doom - Czarface Meets Metalface
- Fucked Up - Dose Your Dreams
2. What band did you discover in 2018 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
The Index. It's from the late '60s-early '70s...Just a really cool vibe they threw out they put my brain on some cool pathways.
3. How will you remember 2018? (In terms of music)
The year that I embraced synth.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2019?
Drakulas have a new record called Terminal Amusements coming out at some point. We plan on showing it to the world.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2019?
I hope the Hives do something new. I never know who's doing what these days...
6. Right now there are two primary types of digital services: subscription streaming and the bandcamp approach that's more individualized. Do you have a preference and what direction do you think future streaming/download services will move toward?
I only predict that Drakulas will dominate both.