1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2014? (In order 1-5)
- Against Me! - Transgender Disphoria Blues
I've always loved Against Me!, but with recent events and this new record they have entered a whole new, excellent phase as a band.
- Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown
I only discovered this band this year, but they tore my fucking face off.
- Cory Branan - The No-Hit Wonder
Cory is a stone cold genius. This is no exception.
- Jamie T - Carry On the Grudge
It took me while to get into this record, it's much less immediate than his earlier work, which I adore. But it's awesome.
- Billy The Kid - Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Not sure if I'm allowed this one, seeing as I produced it but, fuck it, it's an awesome album.
2. What band did you discover in 2014 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
Baby Godzilla. One of the best live acts I've ever seen, plus I love their crust/grind records.
3. How will you remember 2014? (In terms of music)
Mostly because of the new record I've been working on, one way or another, all year. It's been swallowing my entire life.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2015?
Said record being released.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2015?
I have no idea.
6. What trend will you forever associate with 2014 in music?
I don't give a fuck about trends.