Kenn (Hexis - bass)
1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2014? (In order 1-5)
- Mutoid Man – Helium Head
- Generation of Vipers – Coffin Wisdom
- Code Orange – I Am King
- Whorls – Petrichor
- The Donor – Agony
2. What band did you discover in 2014 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
Ligtning Bolt. I saw Black Pus at Roskilde Festival and oh my god. Then I found Lightning Bolt when I got back home and it blew my mind.
3. How will you remember 2014? (In terms of music)
We released our album Abalam and our split with Primitive Man + we spent the whole year touring. It has been the best year of my life, but also the most stressful.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2015?
We are taking a live break and focusing on writing new material.
Hopefully we have some new stuff out end 2015/start 2016. I’m joining a new band called Arakk, which I’m really looking forward to. One of the members is a former Hexis guitarist, but it’s totally different music.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2015?
This Gift Is a Curse, Totem Skin, Sumac, Pelican, Torche.
6. What trend will you forever associate with 2014 in music?
For me there hasn’t been any particular trend, at least not that I have noticed. But I’m also really bad at following that stuff.