Curran Reynolds (Body Stuff)
1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2017? (In order 1-5)
- TV Baby - Dignity Don't Dance
- Code Orange - Forever
- Jay-Z - 4:44
- Martin Rev - Demolition 9
- Analepsy - Atrocities from Beyond
2. What band did you discover in 2017 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
I saw Ian Svenonius' new solo act, Escape-ism, a couple times. Really inspiring to see him rocking with so much heart after all these years. Also been enjoying the ascent of Bhad Bhabie.
3. How will you remember 2017? (In terms of music)
Playing Body Stuff shows around NYC and beginning the recording of Body Stuff 3.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2018?
Body Stuff 3
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2018?
Not sure if they have new albums coming up in 2018 but I can only hope: Jesus Piece, The Soft Moon, Olivia Neutron-John, Neon Music, Chorizo, Lansing-Dreiden.
6. For most, 2017 will be remembered as a year of political and social conflict. How does that cultural atmosphere influence your own music or artistic life?
Heightened sense of how precious every day is.