1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2019? (In order 1-5)
- The Wildhearts - Renaissance Men
- Deux Furieuses - My War Is Your War
- Idles - A Beautiful Thing
- Sean McGowan - Curate Calm, Create Chaos
- The Hold Steady - Thrashing Thru The Passion
2. What band did you discover in 2019 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
I discovered and fell in love with Idles this year (I'm behind the times I know). Incredible band. Bringing threat back into music for the first time in a long while.
3. How will you remember 2019? (In terms of music)
Recording and touring No Man's Land. It's been quite the experience.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2020?
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2020?
I can't say I know what's coming, I tend to get to stuff when I get to it.
6. What is your favorite way to pass time while on tour? Any apps, podcasts, etc you're into?
I read, for the most part. History, economics, poetry.
photo by Lisa Marie Gee