To Live A Lie Records / Tired Of Everything (Will Butler)
1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2019? (In order 1-5)
- Loose Nukes - Behind the Screen
- World Peace - Towards A Supreme Understanding
- YACØPSÆ - Timeo Ergo Sum
- Armor - Some Kind of War
- Video Filth - Hypnosis
2. What band did you discover in 2019 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
I always go off the deep-end with musical research and have been on a darker kick and discovered darkwave/syth band Molchat Doma. They are significant because its perfect music for a lot of situations, it's dark and depressive for everyday listens, its dancey if you were to have a party, and its quiet enough to have in the background at work.
3. How will you remember 2019? (In terms of music)
2019 was the year I put out four LPs in one year and hurt a bit financially because of it. 2019 had lots of good local shows as well as some good bigger shows -- saw Youth Of Today, Judge, Agnostic Front, Slayer, Ministry, Jawbreaker, etc etc.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2020?
Hopefully a new Tired Of Everything release since we didn't pull it together in 2019 and we have a stack of songs.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2020?
I sent the Sidetracked/Suppression split to the plant and I'm excited about that one. There is also a Capitalist Casualties tribute comp that I'm excited about, RIP Shawn Elliott.
6. What is your favorite way to pass time while on tour? Any apps, podcasts, etc you're into?
I like to read and I have been playing a lot of retro games lately too.