1. What are your top five albums that were released in 2020? (In order 1-5)
- Idles - Ultra Mono
- Mr. Bungle - The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo
- Run The Jewels - RTJ4
- Heart Bones - Hot Dish
- Greg Puciato - Child Soldier: Creator of God
2. What band did you discover in 2020 (can be a brand new band or an older band) that had an impact on your life? What made them significant?
IDLES for sure, [I] never really got into them until I was blown away by Ultra Mono. The production and riffs are top notch. Plus the added bonus of having David Yow on some tracks.
3. How will you remember 2020? (In terms of music)
2020 will go down in history as the year that burned the villages and broke the back of music culture. There will be a "new normal" after 2020 and I have no idea what that will be.
4. What can we look forward to from you in 2021?
I have an electronic project called GOTH JOCK that has some new material coming out.
5. What records are you looking forward to most in 2021?
New Viagra Boys, Dead Cross and hopefully Mind Rider
6. Trying to put a positive spin on things, what is your favorite development from the global pandemic this year? (Is there a new medium you enjoy, a specific song or collaboration, personal news, etc. that was a bright spot?)
My favorite development was adopting a rescue puppy. We even got the DNA test and he turned out to be 37.5% Mini Poodle 12.5% Cocker Spaniel 12.5% Shih Tzu and 37.5% terrier mix. The pie chart graph looked like a peace sign. "PEACE DOG"